Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes in 3 prices. 200, 300, 400. Priciest comes with lots of goodies including better than 1080, and 60fps at 1080.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Yea i saw that. Heck I still want to upgrade my original go pro.

I really like the low light feature.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't seen the video yet. I just saw it this morning when I woke up.

HERO3 Cameras | More Powerful in Every Way | Most Advanced GoPro

is the link to who was interested.

The black edition has 4k, 4k Cinema, 2.7k, 2.7k cinema, 1440p in 48fps, 60fps in 1080p, 120fps in 720p. Comes with a wifi remote, flat front housing (good for me since I wanted one to dive, now I don't have to buy a dive housing), etc.

I'm wondering what the battery life will be like

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be buying one. Just need to decide which flavor. I was planning on buying an HD2 this week, so I'm glad they released this now.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
I'll be picking up the black through a friend who is sponsored by GoPro.

·
Registered
169 Posts
so are all these new resolutions going to show up on youtube?...methinks youtube will still show less than stellar video...

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
YouTube plays 1080. Pretty much the highest STANDARD size. Unless you're putting your video on a huge screen, 1080 is plenty.

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so are all these new resolutions going to show up on youtube?...methinks youtube will still show less than stellar video...
You have to specify 1080 for YouTube, otherwise the default hd is 720. Vimeo is vastly better for HD quality anyway. The 1440, 2.7k, and 4k modes are for full on cinema quality, basically. Not for uploading to YouTube.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
You have to specify 1080 for YouTube, otherwise the default hd is 720. Vimeo is vastly better for HD quality anyway. The 1440, 2.7k, and 4k modes are for full on cinema quality, basically. Not for uploading to YouTube.

I think if you pay for your youtube account you can upload full size 1080p stuff.

it was only a month or two ago someone on another forum made a thread about how cheap they go pro is at stores right now. I said wait because it sounds like a new one is about to come out. good call on that one.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
You don't have to pay anything to upload at 1080.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 20 of 37 Posts