Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new to this forum and it rocks! Rsixxygrl - you're an absolute genius with the Sugar Shack. I love it! :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome aboard.. !!!!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hey hondagirl. what kind you got?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
hondagirrl said:
I'm brand new to this forum and it rocks! Rsixxygrl - you're an absolute genius with the Sugar Shack. I love it! :)
Welcome to the site hondagirrl :twofinger (official SBN welcome) and thank you but I can't take all the credit for the Shack--many of the ladies and even some gentlemen (yes that's right) inquired about a subforum--so I went in to chat with all the mods and Fred if we could do something like that.

I mean fair is fair right? The fellas have the Cubby Hole and we have our Suger Shack!!! :bananafu: :2fingers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome! I think this site is awesome and you can be as naughty as you'd like w/out judgment. Not enough of this these days. The sex and dating forum is quite nice, too!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Funny. Our regional section is all about sex anyways. They have a forum for it!?

*wanders off*

·
Old time rookie
948 Posts
LOL. I doubt she will be reading his reply, it has been 5 years since she was on last...lol

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
LOL. I doubt she will be reading his reply, it has been 5 years since she was on last...lol
Don't let small details de-rail his e-humping! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts