Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ducatista
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks since we can not get any cooperation from the managemen at Shell. I engaged the mamagement at the Sunoco located on US27 and Sheridan and they would be happy to let us use their facilities. They are also located close to I75, Holiday Park and Krome so it works for all of our Sunday rides.

As most of you know this station is new and they have an eatery inside that you can grab a bite in the morning. They also have cheaper gas prices then the Shell. So moving forward we will be meeting there for the Sunday rides.

Everybody on board with this? thoughts.It will be the new home of FloridaSportbikers.com :fiddy :banana

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The food looked good there... and they had everything you need... nice thing, they let you in the store.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Jester0754 said:
i rode with a group of guys today, we left from a sunoco in bartow, is this the same group?, i drove the orange SV
No this is the Sunoco in Broward County... your in Lakeland.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey, I've been out of the scene for a while now, finally getting the title staightened out on my Gixx. What time do you guys usually meet up? Oh, and is this a sportbike specific ride? My uncle rides a Moto Guzzi, and my buddy just picked up a Sporty, Both are looking for places to have a nice Sunday cruise- spirited or leisurely-.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.