Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new http://FZ6.sportbikes.net is now up and running.

Basically its a intergrated webpage just for the FZ6 owners. This way its easy just to say FZ6.SPORTBIKES.NET :)

I have made the page to cater all FZ6 information. Plus your local area weather. This way.. if you like you can make it your default page for your Bike riding needs.

If you like to see any other things on the page let me know. This is still work in progress but I think its a great way to start

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is awesome. Thanks Fred.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Proc said:
Very nice :)

Now, get those archive things up. I really want to take a look at them :p
having a huge problem with the database.. getting database errors for no reason.. still trying to get it fixed though

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
yes, but a lot of spread the word to other fz6 riders by just saying hey go check out the forums at fz6.sportbikes.net. We even have it printed on stickers and t-shirts. fz6.sportbikes.net looks much cooker on a t-shirt/sticker than www.sportbikes.net/forums/fz6

·
Registered
884 Posts
how does one go about acquiring said commodities (stickers and shirts)?

·
Saratogian
3,627 Posts
I've been using fz6.sportbikes.net for two years now and it has always worked....? If Fred works at CCC then he is the guy who told me about it over 2 years ago when I was shopping for an FZ6.

+1 on the sticker/shirt question.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
DefyInertia said:
I've been using fz6.sportbikes.net for two years now and it has always worked....? If Fred works at CCC then he is the guy who told me about it over 2 years ago when I was shopping for an FZ6.

+1 on the sticker/shirt question.
you sure???, the redirect has been broken for quite some time. Fred just fixed it this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
ddlloyd said:
every once in a while a member puts something together, and then donates some of the proceeds to the website.

·
Dirty Sanchez
1,180 Posts
segue00 said:
Why do I feel that we are being segregated from the rest of the SBN community?:eek:nfloor
this brings me back to "herding cats"

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
segue00 said:
Why do I feel that we are being segregated from the rest of the SBN community?:eek:nfloor
Because we're better than everyone else.

Thanks Fred for getting this back up and running! My stickers don't lie anymore!

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
ddlloyd said:
Fred ran a deal a while ago (a year or more). He had some stickers cut and he'd send some your way if you donated. I'm sure we've had enough turn over on the site that he should do it again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts