Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the actual New Enough .com Store. They are extremely nice and helpful. I live close enough to make the trip and decided to see what the place was like in person. Their customer service is as good in person as it is online. Great place. Tried on some gloves and they were too big, glad to be there in person to get the smaller size.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love newenough.com, I have gotten the majority of my gear from them. They are the most helpful group of people that I have come across so far(except for one ebay seller, I can't remember his username but it's a shop in the midwest that's absolutely awesome). Not only that, but they just have the best prices around.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I'm going to buy my boots from them.... they have free shipping too :D

But first I need to try on some at the local dealer.... since I want them to fit when I order them online

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Just bought a pair of Joe Rocket Oribit boots from them... should arrive next week!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought most of my gear from Newenough and never had a problem and their service and prices are great.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I got my Sidi boots from newenough.com
Fast shipping, great prices, and while I didn't ever talk to anyone, the site was well done. Does that count for customer service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts