Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have had about three orders from them, mostly closeout stuff. Great customer service, great prices, and fast shipping - that pretty much sums up my experience. Great return/exchange policies too.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
I second cxi's opinion. Great to order from and their prices are usually competitive. Fast shipping and good customer service...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
agreed. Excellent customer service, excellent prices

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Have ordered 2 times, received what I ordered, would give them + feedback

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah real cheap stuff and no hassles, good place to start looking.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Website is pretty chincy, and its not the easiest to navigate through. The webmaster/developer used some static HTML pages, but whatever. Great prices and good reviews. I bought my Oxtar boots through them. Everybody was asking $180 to $200 and I found them there for $120.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Nothing but good expereiences with them. Placed 2 different orders with them. Got exactly what I ordered and got it fairly quick.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great experinces with NewEnough for me too. Competitve prices, with great customer service, and return/ exchange policies. I've put the return policy to the test with no complaints or extra charges what so ever!

Another good company I've used was MotoLiberty.com, basically the same review I would give NewEnough. These are the first two places I check when I'm looking for something!

·
Registered
457 Posts
sincere said:
Has any body ordered from them befere.
Two orders - fast ship, decent product - great prices.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Tried to place an order for gloves, which said they would arrive in 3-5 business days on the website and in my confirmation e-mail. Then I got a message a couple days later saying they wouldn't be availabe for 2-3 months! I went to speedwerks for a similar pair of gloves instead.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Great service, fast shipping, competitive pricing, liberal refund/exchange policy. What more could you ask for in a vendor?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ordered a huge order from them, they got it to me within days. Great prices too.

A+ from me as well

1 - 20 of 68 Posts