Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised no one is talking about the new Ducati Multistrada 1200 teaser that came out a few days ago. personally, I don't really like the look of the thing. Your thoughts?

·
Squid Poacher
1,831 Posts
Waiting for the videos. The original spy shots that came out a while back were hideous. The black and white teasers of a few weeks ago only marginally less so, but the most recent batch of teasers with the red looked promising. How they color the beak will make or break the design.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
idk, with that snout the thing could be dipped in gold and still look lame. You have a point though, the red is a marked improvement.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a new, real 1200 site. Looks way better now that I can see the whole bike. That nose still bothers me but it's not nearly as gross as the teaser made it look.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
It looks decent in the black. I like the hard bags on the touring version, even though I don't care for white bikes. All versions look better than the old MultiStrada. That, plus the huge performance kick will, I think, make it winner. Sort of an UberHyperMotard -- this is to the HyperMotard as the StreetFighter is to the Monster.

PhilB

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I like it! Probably not my first choice for a ducati, but i would still love to have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts