Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Yep, post up the 1040x768ers! Nice lookin bike!

Totally...nice camera though...that pic is clean..

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
What we're trying to say it MAKE IT B*****. How else are you going to test out your camera? Use those megapixels to the fullest!

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Nice! Now, that's a sharp looking Busa!

Picture quality isn't too bad. How many megapixels is your camera. Mine's only a 2.0, but it still takes good pictures.

Have you thought about painting the muffler black?

·
Void where prohibited
248 Posts
Sharp looking Busa! Photo quality is excellent.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5 mp..but its only on the 3 setting. I wont paint the cans..but some black carbon fibers would look good.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Nice lookin' 'Busa.... They still make tank bras??? I thought they only made those in the 80's-90's

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
clean looking bike

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
sweet ride mang!!! Im not a big fan of the busa, but my wife loves them.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
2002 Busa SE said:
I made it smaller..it was 2100x1500

Post that one up! As long as its under 1mb the forum will let you attach it it will be a big thumb that is click able to see the big shot :dblthumb

Kodak makes some of the best dig cameras around lotta peeps dont know but they make them for a bunch of other companys that put there name on em!

They also make a killer pro digi cam (DCS Pro SLR/c :leghump ) thats 14Mp! Has a SLR style lens system that can use Cannon EOS or its own mega bux ones, with all sorts of lenses for the thing.

Cannon has one too but it isn't in the same league as the big Kodak, huge difference in $$ too the Kodak is like almost 3,000 for the body alone!

The Cannon is $900 at Comp USA I was checking it out a while back.

I have a old 35mm Rebel EOS and about 6 lens laying around here somewhere, Also have 2 Nikonos underwater cameras for scuba diving made by Nikon, and a bunch of Minolta, Pentax, Olympus and a 4x5 Hasselblad format camera from a photo Lab I ran when I was in High School we had girls take pics of peeps eating at the Kahala Hilton's Restraunt and we'd develop the film and print up a package of pics the girls (had Miss Hawaii working as one of the camera girls! :leghump ) took back to the customers.

(I was also a photo jurno for a bunch of years for the newspaper here and a couple magazines and produced the Hawaii Racing News a free weekly local racing scene paper that had almost a 100,000 weekly circulation at one point.

have 5 of the 1/2 hour TV specials we made spotlighting the Road racing and motocross racing scenes here with me and my buddy Phil Oveland as the shows hosts! Funny as hell to watch now, I cant believe we did some of the crap we put on TV so dam funny to see a 20 sumtin version of me interviewing racers LOLz me and Phil uasually ripped to the gills too hehe

When I get a faster PC Ill capture them to the pc and put some of the nutty shyt up here. We got to ride some wikid bikes doing that show... a Suzuki 500 GP Race bike that was just insanely fast for its time. I stalled the dam thing on TV taking off out of the pit road you could hear Phil and some of the crew laughin there asses off at me in the background! :lao

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its 1.1 megs..too big to attach. This is just an EasyShare, like 200 bucks, suppose to print up to 20x30" posters, photo quality. I want one of the new camera-DVD recorder, could take it to the track, record a race and sell the CD to them on the spot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts