Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any Camo pictures yet, but these pics are of the same model.

Brand new crated Bombardier Camo Outlander XT's from a dealer on the east coast, the 6 month warranty is valid at any BRP dealer, the 3 year warranty may be added for $250
www.bombardier-atv.com
The XT package has a 2500 pound warn winch, b*****, better radial tires, front and rear bumbers, and hand guards.

I bought 2 of them from these guys and saved over $2000 after shipping fees all the way up to Alaska! They come fully assembled prepped and ready to ride. Just gas and go!

Financing can be done through your bank or through BRP.

Why so cheap, and whats a guy in Alaska doing advertising for a dealer in the East?

(1)These guys buy large quantities from dealers that go bankrupt, and get special pricing from BRP when they are overstocked. Which is the case with this batch of Camo XT's.
(2)I bought 2 of XT's from them, and am very very happy. With the machines and their service. I offered to help market their excess inventory on my website, and in personal contact for a small fee. They accepted.

Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the dealer.

Chad Chilstrom
www.chadstoolbox.com
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
So how long before you get rich and give the van back?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not getting much out of these, just a small fee for introducing buyers to the Bombardier Dealer with the best prices in the USA.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention shipping estimates;

Shipping is between 200 and $600 depending on where you are. It cost me $1100 to get 2 of them to Alaska. Which included the 4 day barge ride and delivery to the location of my choice.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Do they have plans to do this with bikes in the future?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
What is the tow rating and do you know cost to ship to Kauai?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1100 pounds.... I'd guess around $800 I don't want to bug the dealer with a bunch of shipping quotes unless someone is serious. If your a serious shopper give me your zip code.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Not a bad looking machine. How fast do they go?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just short of 60 indicated. They flat haul up to 40 especially for a big utility machine! Then it's a little slower getting to top speed. Speedo goes to 70, but I don't think it can happen without raising the gears, then you loose the bottom end power these machines are made for.

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice

i love quad'n, trails, technical stuff.

YOU TOOK THAT LITTLE GIRL ON A 70 MILE RIDE? holy :banana 's

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She goes non-stop. We usually go on 5-10 mile hikes at least once a month. Mostly established trails up mountains that get steep towards the top, but not quite "on all fours" She was wiped out on this ride because we went after work and she didn't get dinner yet, and it was pushing for 9pm. I slipped her an Odwalla bar and she was ready to go again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts