Horn
Electric Start & Pull Start
Front and Rear disc brakes
AND IT DOES 50MPH!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sweet!!! How much did it set you back Jeremy?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Take it easy on that thing...friend got one last week, the red one, and its already broke down. The throttle keeps sticking and the thing wont start. Well it starts and then dies...only keeps running when the throttle sticks :lol

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
ZX7R95 said:
Take it easy on that thing...friend got one last week, the red one, and its already broke down. The throttle keeps sticking and the thing wont start. Well it starts and then dies...only keeps running when the throttle sticks :lol
I'm guessing that they are the Chinese ones then?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had many a 2-smoke in my life... there'll be no taking it easy. They're easy as all hell to work on. And since it was the floor model cuz it was the last silver one they had.. it was dropped from 459.99 to 299.99 cuz I complained. :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Jer said:
I've had many a 2-smoke in my life... there'll be no taking it easy. They're easy as all hell to work on. And since it was the floor model cuz it was the last silver one they had.. it was dropped from 459.99 to 299.99 cuz I complained. :)
I think he bought the floor model too and had it dropped to 399.99 I think...u suck :angry :twofinger
Shit, if you want to make some extra cash and fix his Im sure he'd be down for it. If you are interested PM me...otherwise good buy :alky

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
So - is this un substitute of the R1?

·
Banned
145 Posts
Jer said:
AND IT DOES 50MPH!
Downhill and with your back to the wind?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LilAngel said:
Downhill and with your back to the wind?
Probably proportionally faster than your 500 :twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts