Sport Bikes banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
wow! those Gilles rearsets are tits!!! Im ordering mine later this week. how do you like them? how was the install? good instructions? bike looks great

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
wow! those Gilles rearsets are tits!!! Im ordering mine later this week. how do you like them? how was the install? good instructions? bike looks great
I love them. Install was easy. The instructions not so great. You get a lot of parts that you don't use.
I used the thin spacers between the rearset and the frame. It worked out great.
Phil

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
i like the stock for some reason. i think it sounds great :D i guess i'm also weary about a cop pulling me over for a 3rd party pipe.
Just stay away from a two brothers pipe and you'll be fine. The carbon Jardine and Leo Vince are a nice touch

·
Registered
241 Posts
"Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Triumph 08 DAYTONA 675. Todays price is $9,799 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees...."

10,300 seems too high. 13,000?! no way.
I'm jealous, your daytona looks amazing.

yeah, 10,300 was too high....i walked. though i went in a week ago to get my free demo ride Tshirt, and they lady i talked to said they may be able to work with me on the red one they've had for a while.

so tempting...

·
Wrld's Lngest Mddle Fingr
407 Posts
"Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Triumph 08 DAYTONA 675. Todays price is $9,799 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees...."

10,300 seems too high. 13,000?! no way.
Correction, somebody just got a quote today at our only Triumph dealership for $14500 OTD. No wonder there's only 5 of these bikes in the entire city. :bitchslap

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Nice add-ons there!! Those woodcraft casings are freakin beautiful!!!

I got my graphite in 06 for $9600 OTD. Anything over 10k is way too much IMO.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts