Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Wrld's Lngest Mddle Fingr
407 Posts
Im 5' 7" and do just fine on 675 and to the OP very nice! tornado red was my second choice after jet black
I am 5' 5" ... :(
But this bike will be in my stable next year. Maybe they will drop in price when a new model comes out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am 5' 5" ... :(
But this bike will be in my stable next year. Maybe they will drop in price when a new model comes out.
that's what i'm hoping for. unfortunately the 09's are going to have a few upgrades and are going to MSRP for $800 more, so i'm not convinced the dealers are going to take much off.

fingers are crossed though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
How much are these bikes selling for state-side? In Canada, we're looking at close to $13k easily and the conversion rate is next to 1:1. :(
MSRP is 8999.

i got a quote at a dealer with tax, handling at $10,300.

I wonder if Canada's got a different trade agreement with the UK? if you want to feel real bad the UK price is pretty similar, except thier pound is worth over twice as much as US$

·
Registered
128 Posts
"Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Triumph 08 DAYTONA 675. Todays price is $9,799 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees...."

10,300 seems too high. 13,000?! no way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had mine since april 06 (first one in Minneapolis)

I rode it on the street for teh 1st year, and have been racing it ever since.

Great bike on teh road and the track, with a little suspension work it is even better. the New R6 has some top speed on us but not alot.

I am 5'5" and have never had a problem with the seat height, it is very narrow at the seat/tank interface, and easy to get the balls of your feet on the ground, and should not be a determining factor of you buying the 675 or not.

here is a promoshot and one taken in Turn #2 at Brainerd International Raceway at about 130-140mph, seat height is not a an issue

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had mine since april 06 (first one in Minneapolis)

I rode it on the street for teh 1st year, and have been racing it ever since.

Great bike on teh road and the track, with a little suspension work it is even better. the New R6 has some top speed on us but not alot.

I am 5'5" and have never had a problem with the seat height, it is very narrow at the seat/tank interface, and easy to get the balls of your feet on the ground, and should not be a determining factor of you buying the 675 or not.

here is a promoshot and one taken in Turn #2 at Brainerd International Raceway at about 130-140mph, seat height is not a an issue
awesomeness!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts