Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Congrats. I'm still dreaming of owning one. I think I might be too short for it though.
Im 5' 7" and do just fine on 675 and to the OP very nice! tornado red was my second choice after jet black

·
Venomous Duck
2,890 Posts
Good looking bike mang :dblthumb

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am 5' 5" ... :(
But this bike will be in my stable next year. Maybe they will drop in price when a new model comes out.
that's what i'm hoping for. unfortunately the 09's are going to have a few upgrades and are going to MSRP for $800 more, so i'm not convinced the dealers are going to take much off.

fingers are crossed though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
How much are these bikes selling for state-side? In Canada, we're looking at close to $13k easily and the conversion rate is next to 1:1. :(
MSRP is 8999.

i got a quote at a dealer with tax, handling at $10,300.

I wonder if Canada's got a different trade agreement with the UK? if you want to feel real bad the UK price is pretty similar, except thier pound is worth over twice as much as US$

·
Registered
128 Posts
"Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Triumph 08 DAYTONA 675. Todays price is $9,799 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees...."

10,300 seems too high. 13,000?! no way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had mine since april 06 (first one in Minneapolis)

I rode it on the street for teh 1st year, and have been racing it ever since.

Great bike on teh road and the track, with a little suspension work it is even better. the New R6 has some top speed on us but not alot.

I am 5'5" and have never had a problem with the seat height, it is very narrow at the seat/tank interface, and easy to get the balls of your feet on the ground, and should not be a determining factor of you buying the 675 or not.

here is a promoshot and one taken in Turn #2 at Brainerd International Raceway at about 130-140mph, seat height is not a an issue

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had mine since april 06 (first one in Minneapolis)

I rode it on the street for teh 1st year, and have been racing it ever since.

Great bike on teh road and the track, with a little suspension work it is even better. the New R6 has some top speed on us but not alot.

I am 5'5" and have never had a problem with the seat height, it is very narrow at the seat/tank interface, and easy to get the balls of your feet on the ground, and should not be a determining factor of you buying the 675 or not.

here is a promoshot and one taken in Turn #2 at Brainerd International Raceway at about 130-140mph, seat height is not a an issue
awesomeness!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts