Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My name's Brie and I decided to finally join this forum and take advantage of everyone's knowledge. I'm a photographer and a student out of Flagstaff, Az and I work at a dealership called Northland Motorsports selling parts and gear.

I started riding years ago when my father bought me a dirtbike and I haven't stopped since. (I have however moved from off road to the street.) I just purchased a new bike after selling my Blast a few months ago. My new bike and project is an 01 F4I and I'm hoping to get it to the track sometime soon.

:cheers

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Welcome to SBN, Brie!! Good luck with the new bike.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! It's good to find a forum that actually has something going on, discussion on my last forum has been really slow lately.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
What...no one said :needpics yet??

Welcome Brie

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome to SBN..enjoy the site. nice bike.. post some pics.

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Hi and :welcome Brie!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay so I realize this isn't the best photo but it's what I have at the moment..of the bike that is.

This is my ongoing project, hopefully this week I'll get the bar end mirror(s) put on and repack the exhaust. Headlights need to be replaced, speedo needs to go back on, and the rear cowling and gas tank need to be replaced. I may end up switching out the springs also since I only weigh 110lbs. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts