Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a sneak peak at where my last paycheck went.

1. Offset (no cut) black Shogun frame sliders
2. Carbon Fiber Mirrors
3. Powdercoated my peg sets to match my frame
http://www.rosesofhouston.com/tompowder/powder6.jpg

Kenny Rose did the metalwork, and it looks incredible. Should be all installed by the end of the week. The rod has a chrome swirl, the rest is just flat black.

Next planned upgrades:

1. Passenger seat net (so I don't duff my paint if I have to carry an extra helmet w/ no rider) from Chase
2. Suomy Goorbergh Replica
http://www.ema-usa.com/helmets/images/suomy_s1r_goorbergh.jpg

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
awesome tom! can't wait to see it!

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sw33t said:
Could you give me the number of the shop or person that did the powdercoating ..Looks good !
His name is Kenny Rose, and he is in Houston, Texas. He polishes, chromes, and powdercoats. He is very professional with his work, I recieved several e-mails detailing the process and updated pictures of my parts every few days. It took him under a week start to finish to do my parts. Basically as soon as we agreed on what to do, and I sent a deposit via paypal, he started right away. His cell, which is the best way to reach him, is 281-451-1529. Be sure to tell him you heard about his work from me on SBN, I told him i'd put the word out on here about his work.

Tom.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Friend of mine just got that helmet. It looks awesome in person.

·
Registered
504 Posts
mr_druid said:
His name is Kenny Rose, and he is in Houston, Texas. He polishes, chromes, and powdercoats. He is very professional with his work, I recieved several e-mails detailing the process and updated pictures of my parts every few days. It took him under a week start to finish to do my parts. Basically as soon as we agreed on what to do, and I sent a deposit via paypal, he started right away. His cell, which is the best way to reach him, is 281-451-1529. Be sure to tell him you heard about his work from me on SBN, I told him i'd put the word out on here about his work.

Tom.

Thanks ...I will be sure to mention , who and where when I contact him !

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rogue6 said:
Yea I am getting it for three reasons: comfort being number one, number two is that not everyone has it, and number three is my fondness for table games at Potawatomi and other such establishments.

Tom.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sliders, new rear sets, and mirrors are all on. I made a killing at the roulette table last night and bought the Suomy helmet today. Seems fitting I bought the gambling helmet with roulette winnings. My only gripe is that the helmet has orange stripes instead of red ones, but it is still the cat's ass.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Rogue6 said:
I saw it (the helmet, accompanied by the owner) at two wheel tuesday - its tight as hell.

Cj

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
You'll be happy with the Suomy. I know I'm happy with mine. Now I just gotta find the missing pieces from the bird explosion. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts