Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I can appreciate the hard work you guys must have put into that Busa. I like pretty much everything about that bike, except for the look of the tail. Looks like you took the rear fender off of an Indian.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Got some sleek lines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bomb300 said:
Is that a SCREEN on the tail?

Is not a screen, it is one of the Eclipse Black Out Plates. I figure it will pay for itself many times over with all the damn tolls around and some "woulda been" tickets.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
it is unique

·
Registered
71 Posts
Heyyyy, I saw you post this on dcsportbikes.com. Nice bike, just not a huge fan of the tail. Saddle bags gotta go. But I guess if you need the luggage space then so be it.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!!!

Actually, I LOVE the all black. I'm not real keen on the bags and serious fender action out back but for what they are, they are VERY well done.

Is that a camera out back?

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
That's trick!!! I dig the smooth contours and those levers are the shiznit! +1 on the subtle red accents. Good way to cover those nitro bottles at the races.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
IMO you just ruined a beautiful bike...

·
Registered
791 Posts
that IS a TV screen right ? with motolean written on it. Why'd you get a "limited edition" to change it?

anywho, is that the normal lenth of a busa or did you pull the rear out?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
It looks like some thing out of Batman. I like the levers. Not a big fan of the HD fender.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I think the bike is awesome. You actually went out and made a pretty cool and interesting bike. Great job. Batman would definitely ride that shit. I would too!

Question, the bike looks stretched, and if so, why the luggage? (if those racks are there to conceal ginormous NOS bottles, please ignore).

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Ugh!

If you want a cruiser that looks old, why not just buy one? That is a sportbike, and the attempt to make it look like a cruiser ruins it!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The color, the levers, grips, screen on the handlebars (PLEASE tell me that's a GPS and not a DVD player, though), and especially the Beetle bags are NICE! Most people don't think of the Busa as a sport-tourer, but that's exactly what I'd buy it for if I ever went that way.

Now the rear fender... sorry, doesn't work for me at all. If you wanted to buzz the tolls how about a Fastag flipper-upper?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
As long as you like it. Me personally, think it is ugly as hell.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts