Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good number of us have been going to the New Berlin fireworks for the last couple of years. I'm not the only one that thinks they have one of the best, if not the best, displays in the area. Last year we were so close there was ash falling all around us. I think it was paladinew that had a large piece of one of the fireworks fall on him.

So to carry on with the tradition...the New Berlin fireworks are at 10:00pm

Also to carry on with the tradition, we will be meeting at the Culvers on National across the street from Torque Center at 8:00pm to get something to eat beforehand, and kickstands up at 9:00pm. We will ride right into Malone Park and park in the bike parking area behind the police dept.

Don't argue when we walk past where the masses are sitting, I know of a better place to sit! (bring on the comments from Thursday night)

See everyone at Culvers!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'll be there albeit with my son... so I'll probably end up missing you Moses... ah well, the life of a mom...

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like was mentioned last night, don't forget to bring your clear riding glasses so as to keep the ash out of your eyes, unlike last year :eek:nfloor

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Rain rain go away and never fucking come back. . .

Looks like rain in about an hour or hour and a half in New Berlin.

However looks to be dry for the fireworks unless there is left over drizzle

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Well the clear dry weather turned into a dusting of snow (really big flakes)including some that could light your hair on fire :eek:nfloor , mysterious lights everywhere, and a smokers heaven (minus the nicotine).

Sweet show!

·
Banned
558 Posts
i went to the hales corners fireworks... they were alright.... i surprised my self by stayin sober........... dont know whats happening to me might have to go see the doctor about that

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, all that's an understatement! I couldn't believe some of the chunks we saw on the street 20 feet behind us...and we were even 50 feet back from where we sat the last couple years. That still burning ash that landed right in front of you was the best though. And OMG the smoke!

Everything about the night was really good...the rain was no where to be found, we rode right up front into the motorcycle parking, walked right to the spot with less than a half an hour before the show started, the display was awesome, and then rode right out of there with no hassles.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Moses said:
Yeah, all that's an understatement! I couldn't believe some of the chunks we saw on the street 20 feet behind us...and we were even 50 feet back from where we sat the last couple years. That still burning ash that landed right in front of you was the best though. And OMG the smoke!

Everything about the night was really good...the rain was no where to be found, we rode right up front into the motorcycle parking, walked right to the spot with less than a half an hour before the show started, the display was awesome, and then rode right out of there with no hassles.

well thanks for giving a call douchebag....... i would of joined u guys at the fireworks if i would of known yall were goin.......... no bike for me yet but hopefully in about 2 weeks it will be ready

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
well thanks for giving a call douchebag.......i would of joined u guys at the fireworks if i would of known yall were goin.......
How the heck am I supposed to call you when I never know where you're at? Your location says ChI-ToWn but you've also been known to be in various places as Canada, Poland, and New Berlin.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Moses said:
How the heck am I supposed to call you when I never know where you're at? Your location says ChI-ToWn but you've also been known to be in various places as Canada, Poland, and New Berlin.

check your PM :bitchslap :banana

1 - 10 of 10 Posts