Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weather Permitting

New Berlin Fireworks
Malone Park
July 4, 2004
10:00pm

Let's do this big again like last year. I don't think I have any pics, but about 11-12 of us got together last year to go to the New Berlin Fireworks. Every year New Berlin's Fireworks are rated one of the best shows around town...everyone that went last year agreed.

The best area (the one we sat at last year) to view the fireworks is on the grass surrounding the New Berlin City Hall. They are shot off from the soccer fields right in front of that area, hence they are going off right over you.

I say we meet at Brookfield Square this year unless we want to do like last year and meet at Culvers on National right across the street from Torque Center. The ride from Brookfield Square is only about 5 miles...Culvers about 2 miles.

I'm gonna leave the time up for discussion at least for today because it takes so little time to get there. However, we should probably be at City Hall at least 45 minutes early (9:15pm) to claim our spot because that area fills up pretty quick.

As of right now, the weather is looking pretty good...clear and mid-70s.

Who's going with me again this year?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
brian is the "fireworks pimp"

im in

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm game, unless a really hot chick asks me to go to diff fireworks with her... but that aint gonna happen :(

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
dont you worry, where theres moses... theres chicks :)

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
dont think of them as drunk, think of them as willing.

·
Registered
444 Posts
davisa said:
dont think of them as drunk, think of them as willing.

Willing works for me as long as theyll :blowme :2fingers So where is it? bfs? culvers? time?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Wish I could be there with you guys but I'm out of town and all that. I will see you all next week even though all the girls want to kick my ass. Those there on Wed know what I mean. oops, for you girls, Wed means Wednesday...

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're on for tonight!!!

Radar for tonight in New Berlin

New Berlin Fireworks
Malone Park
July 4, 2004
10:00pm

Meet at Brookfield Square at 8:00 and then we will figure out someplace to eat real quick before we go to the location at NB City Hall.

I will try my hardest to call EVERYONE in a couple of hours...currently in the process of cleaning the bike.

For everyone else that wants to meet up call me on my cell since I will be away from the computer for the above reason (414) 788-6085

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Wish I could be there with you guys but I'm out of town and all that. I will see you all next week even though all the girls want to kick my ass. Those there on Wed know what I mean. oops, for you girls, Wed means Wednesday...
Thats ok, we'll be sure to beat you up when you come back.

Cj

·
Registered
348 Posts
ibjames said:
it was fun tonight.. good ride.. nice meeting everyone..

cop: you guys have fireworks?

reply: no sir.. just sparklers. (10 guys with sparklers)

he must have rode away thinking.. "fags.."
Yes sir- just a dozen bikers standing around lighting of sparklers...

He was thinking- "bull" especially after he told us to light off whatever we had left:)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
damn i wish i wouldve been there to see it.. see what fun i dont get to see cuz im slow.. but this time it wasnt my fault! i was stopped in traffic...almost had to get out and beat this guy who hit my bike

·
Banned
145 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Thats ok, we'll be sure to beat you up when you come back.

Cj
But I already did last Wed ... Ooops, I mean Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Umm, yeah...it was a good time, but Jer and I got just a little wet. Thanks for that awesome weather report Brian :twofinger

·
Registered
444 Posts
RhythmsDJs said:
Umm, yeah...it was a good time, but Jer and I got just a little wet. Thanks for that awesome weather report Brian :twofinger
Excuse me??? a LITTLE wet??? I was more wet than dry! Thanks weatherman Brian... :asshole Oh well I was dry by the end of the night, just slightly cold n uncomfortable for a little while. Fireworks were fun, but ashey. All in all, good-ish night.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts