Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can this stay or should it go?

i was asked very nicely by a mod to change my avatar. so now you are stuck with the mug of me.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I say stay!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I think it should stay but I'm sure a few mods will be contacting you real soon to change it.

...have you nothing better to do today? It's nice out, go and ride...or at least call Scott and I later so that we can meet up and ride.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Moses said:
I think it should stay but I'm sure a few mods will be contacting you real soon to change it.

...have you nothing better to do today? It's nice out, go and ride...or at least call Scott and I later so that we can meet up and ride.
ill probably go to lisas softball game later.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I think the avatar should stay. Hell, I think it should be blown up!!!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
LMFAO....OMG that Moses' water street pimp rawks......

Holy shit....lemme go catch my breath now from laughing.......Hey - at least that girl waxed!

Whew!

·
Registered
459 Posts
man.. I feel sorry for moses.. dude just keeps getting it over and over.. but I just can't stop myself from giggling like a schoolgirl everytime he's razzed

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ibjames said:
man.. I feel sorry for moses.. dude just keeps getting it over and over.. but I just can't stop myself from giggling like a schoolgirl everytime he's razzed

the one that makes me laugh the most is the last chick giving him a kiss on his cheek.. ha ha ha
for the record, brian wasnt being made fun of in any way. the pics were to show everyone that we have a great time down on water street every weekend and that brian is a really good guy. obviously, if he was an assh0le, the girls wouldnt be willing to sit on his bike and have their pic taken with him or hug or etc. that happened with another rider, in which the females didnt want anything to do with.

i just wanted to set the record straight. shit, if i didnt have a girl, nobody would know what brian looked like because i would be in all those pics.

unfortunately, brian has now retired from the pimp game and now we need a new mack daddy.

if anyone else is willing to hang out with us on weekends down there and wants their picture taken with some nice young ladies, Come On Down! You're The Next Contestant On The Pimp On A Bike!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!! :raises hand: OOOH PICK ME! :jumps frantically:

"pimpen ain't easy, for a lady"

Cj

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybe brian should be the one to pass the pimp hat. or we can have a contest to see whos the "pimpiest of them all".

im down for watching Cj pick up some hotties though too. (ill bring the camcorder then)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Let me know next time you guys are heading down to party- I'm always willing to be a gentleman for the ladies:)

And I live less than a minute (by bike) from Water street

1 - 20 of 24 Posts