Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Your drawings always impress the shit out of me. You are one talented dude. Keep up the good work bro.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Holy shit, that painting of the F1 ferrari is amazing. My friends are really into art and draw cars a lot, but not to your level with the detail. :headbang

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Very impressive! Any chance of you posting a progression of the next drawing that you do? Maybe even draw my car for me "E36M3? That would be AWESOME! Here are a few angles for you to get the idea.

Either way...GOOD work br0!
For some reason photobucket is not hosting my pictures!

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
WOW man! That's some good stuff! When I saw the thread I was expecting to find the usual junk from some 15 yr. old kid who thinks he's an artist. LOL Sir, you ARE an artist! Awesome pics! :dblthumb

·
Registered
495 Posts
Your work never ceases to amaze me! Its hard to find good moto-art. You sir, are creating excelent moto-art!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Amazing work as always Jin.

And congrats as well ~ отец ~ :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BSR423 said:
Very impressive! Any chance of you posting a progression of the next drawing that you do? Maybe even draw my car for me "E36M3? That would be AWESOME! Here are a few angles for you to get the idea.

Either way...GOOD work br0!
For some reason photobucket is not hosting my pictures!
thanks . yeah i could draw your car.. contact me by email.. visit my site 1st and see the info part of the site.. then if your interested, let me know.

thanks again

Jin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts