Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the BMW R1200ST 2 weeks ago, and now she'll have a BMW kid sister keeping her company in the garage. This comes home tomorrow as long as it passes muster. :banana

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
That is beautiful compared to the other one! (to each his own). What is that exactly? Never ridden a BMW bike capable of dirt. Looks really cool though.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is beautiful compared to the other one! (to each his own). What is that exactly? Never ridden a BMW bike capable of dirt. Looks really cool though.
It's in my bikes owned in the avatar info box; 2007 BMW G650X XChallenge. Rotax motor and built/assembled by aprilia. Over 75 pounds lighter then my KLR650 was and at least 15 more horsepower!!! :luvpanda

2007 BMW G 650 X Series - Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I like those BMW 650's. I'm not good with BMW models, but I'd love to pick up the 650 with the low fender.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like those BMW 650's. I'm not good with BMW models, but I'd love to pick up the 650 with the low fender.
That's the G650X XCountry:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
That's it!!! I love that bike. They always come up for sale when I'm not in a good financial place to buy one.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Congratulations, I love the X-bikes. I had a chance to test ride an X-country and loved it. If I could really afford one, I would love to pick one up; probably an X-moto. Sorry, I am rambling now.

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's in my bikes owned in the avatar info box; 2007 BMW G650X XChallenge. Rotax motor and built/assembled by aprilia. Over 75 pounds lighter then my KLR650 was and at least 15 more horsepower!!! :luvpanda

2007 BMW G 650 X Series - Motorcycle.com
Very Cool indeed! I'd love a chance to ride/own one! JW (not to get personal) but I cannot find one on CG, what does a used one run?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Sweeeeet! Awesome find man. You apparently are a BMW man now.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I guess I haven't been keeping up. Last I saw you were going to be out of the two-wheel game for a bit... Glad to see that didn't last long!

Great looking bike! I've been lusting for a dirt capable machine all summer. Hopefully next year I'll be able to buy a dirt bike.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She's a dual sport Max, so street legal.

I took her for about a 75-80 mile ride today. She rips!! I can't wait for the adventure ride in April. I posted the last two years videos in the open forum.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Summer.

I took it out again today. This bike is trouble. I wasn't paying attention and was doing 80+ on the back roads. It's no KLR, that's for damn sure! :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
She's a dual sport Max, so street legal.

I took her for about a 75-80 mile ride today. She rips!! I can't wait for the adventure ride in April. I posted the last two years videos in the open forum.
Nice! I'm hoping to get a 250 dual sport next year. There are sooo many great dirt trails all around me that I'm stuck walking the dog down wishing I had a dirt machine again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts