Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new accessory page on the europe site. They have quite a few new things listed. I hope they bring some of those accessories state side. I like the 44 litre trunk and tank protector.

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Nice, but I still prefer the route I took for tank, and various other paint area protection...

Custom cut 3M Clear Urethane.

I don't like to hide the looks of the bike too much... altho that is nice.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
it is posted in the aftermarked thread, but here is a direct link to the page.

yamaha europe

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
yeah, everyone else has all the good aftermarket stuff!! Geesh anyone see the other rear cowl? it even had an led braklight and looked like intergrated turn sids on the sides!!! I want that!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow. Most of that stuff isn't available in the UK either (although I guess the dealers might be able to do a special order). Love the looks of the ally stuff for the rear, especially the LED tail light and the hugger ... It looks as if the new rear eliminates the side-mounted grab rails though which is a shame cos I find they make it much easier to manouver the bike.

Hmmm. Perhaps me and my credit card need to take a short weekend break in Europe... :lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
Im going to take a trip across to Amsterdam come March on my FZ6, might have a look there to see if any of the dealers can get these parts in. Doesn't look like they offer them in anything else besides the Silver(Alu) which is a pitty. Will have to wait and see!

·
Registered
35 Posts
debz said:
Wow. Most of that stuff isn't available in the UK either (although I guess the dealers might be able to do a special order). Love the looks of the ally stuff for the rear, especially the LED tail light and the hugger ... It looks as if the new rear eliminates the side-mounted grab rails though which is a shame cos I find they make it much easier to manouver the bike.

Hmmm. Perhaps me and my credit card need to take a short weekend break in Europe... :lol
Strange how the pdf is hosted on the UK site, but they don't list the parts on the regular sections! (I guess from the date on the pdf they pulled the launch of these bits here for the moment???)

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.uk/Images/FZ6_Alu_tcm46-47587.pdf

I notice that the Euro site has even more bits:
http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/accessories_parts/accessories/acc_overview.jsp?productId=FZ6 Fazer

·
Registered
193 Posts
kdk1899 said:
yeah, everyone else has all the good aftermarket stuff!! Geesh anyone see the other rear cowl? it even had an led braklight and looked like intergrated turn sids on the sides!!! I want that!!!!
I know people where talking about this before.. does this exist yet. And how do I get one???

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
it definately exists. im not sure how to get one though. just check out the linky i posted earlier.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I checked with a shop in the UK near where our company has an office, and they said they weren't in stock, but they could get them in 4-5 working days. I was asking about the spray guard which they're selling for 115 pounds plus VAT. Since that's close to $200, I'm going to pass.

·
Registered
35 Posts
debz said:

Just received the UK 2005 Yamaha genuine accessories and all the ALU parts are listed in there…..

Here’s the low-down:

All prices GBP (£). Recommended Retail Prices and inc VAT.

Page 30-31

1. Roller Protectors
£99.99
with Black Brackets
£99.99
Spare Roller Kit
£19.99

2. Seat Cover ABS
£144.99
Galaxy Blue
Silver Tech
Blue Stone
Lava Red
Midnight Black
Diamond Black
Silver Storm

3. Main Stand Kit
£74.99

4. Headlight Fairing
Dark Smoke Semi-Transparent
£75.99
Silver Tech
Midnight Black
Diamond Black
Silver Storm
£89.99

5. Aluminium Radiator Cover
£69.99

Page 32-33

1. Sub Cowling ABS
£175.99
Galaxy Blue
Silver Tech
Blue Stone
Lava Red
Midnight Black
Diamond Black
Silver Storm

2. High Screen
Clear
£81.99

3. Luggage & Topcase Carrier
Black
£134.99

4. 44-Litre Topcase
Black
£76.99

5. Performance Touring Innerbag Topcase
£33.99

6. Resin Tank Pad
£19.99

7. Rear Fender ABS
£139.99
Galaxy Blue
Silver Tech
Blue Stone
Lava Red
Midnight Black
Diamond Black
Silver Storm

8. Carbon Tank Pad
£29.99

9. Engine Guards
Silver
Black
£59.99

10. Grip Heater Kit
£199.99

P 34 – 35 (Alu Range)

1. Headlight Fairing
£179.99

2. Rear Fender
£199.99

3. Sub Cowling
£206.99

4. Radiator Cover
£144.99

5. Front Fender
£189.99

6. Tail
£214.99

7. Exhaust Cover
£89.99

8. Spray Guard
£134.99

9. Plate Holder/Lamp
£49.99

10. Passenger Grab Bar
£64.99

11. Rear Frame Cover
£124.99

12. Frame Cap
£14.99

12. Mirror Kit L/R
£91.99

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Percula said:
Just received the UK 2005 Yamaha genuine accessories and all the ALU parts are listed in there…..
So you are saying, that if one of us here in the U.S. wants to purchase some of these accessories, we can purchase them to you and you will ship them to us??? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
jcaesar said:
So you are saying, that if one of us here in the U.S. wants to purchase some of these accessories, we can purchase them to you and you will ship them to us??? :)
I'd think about it thinking about it ;-) I ship stuff Fed-Ex to CA most weeks at work.

What you need is someone your side so you can consolidate parts together to ship in one package and then distribute about. Fed-Ex Priority UK to US would be a fair bit for seperate bits pro-rata........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts