Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buell added two new products to its Lightning street bike models: the Lightning CityX-XB9SX and the Lightning XB12SCG.

You can check out some information on the bikes at www.buell.com. They look pretty cool on the site. Although the looks havent changed.

·
Registered
981 Posts
that was the 1st time ive even seen a buell stunted.

and i never knew the 'fuel tank' was the frame...interesting.

·
Registered
522 Posts
buells are tight and that city sx is badass. I would love to have a lightning as a daily ride.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I liked some of the things on the new Buell Lightning City sx. The black wheels the see through pannels.

I wanted to check out some of the stunting videos but I was at work and I was getting dirty looks from some High up managers in my department so I had to stop. unfortinatly I cant look at them at home because dial up its like a 15 minute wait.

Also the oil is in the rear swing arm. I think they are all pretty cool bikes but I think they name to change the name of the blast maybe even the looks aswell.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Brand new to the board here.
I just purchased an 05' XB9SX (CityX) today. I pick it up tomorrow. As you can see by the post time that I can't sleep. I'm like a kid waiting on Santa to arrive!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
RATyson,

Curious, why the XB9SX over the XB12 models? Was is price or was it the engine or handlining or looks? Is this you first bike? Have heard that the smaller engine has less vibration and is more civilized. Some say it is the best Buell ever. I am leaning toward the CityX as well. Did you get to ride one first?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts