Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the new 2005 GSX-R750...in the 20th Anniversary blue...This bike ROCKS! I got it 3 days ago, but just got off of it long enough to post this. oh, and the Pics on the Suzuki web site do it no justice. Best of all...My wife got it for me for my birthday/our anniversary. What a woman!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Your wife got it for you? You lucky bastid! :)

...Now where's that smilie with "This thread is worthless without...Ahhh, here it is!

:needpics

Congrats on your new bike!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
You have a duc 749 and a 2005 anniversary gixxer 750... and you're WIFE bought it for you... I think I'mma go hang myself now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No No...the Duc was false anticipation...but the Gixxer...that's for real.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the '05 Gix 1000 club! :D

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
DAMN!!! You lucky................:lol
Congrats man. I have been checking them out for next year. I had tires put on my Kat a few weeks and checked them out at the dealership........can anyone say swwwweeetttttttt bike??

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
oh alright... at least I can't feel TOO bad about my life, you only have ONE bike... that's OK haha

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's on the new ride

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sweet! My brother is about to receive his raven r6 here in a few weeks. We should meet up and ride!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I hate you....

:D

I know my wife would buy me a bike if the extra fundage's were available :(

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
You got the new 750? You should have gotten the 1000. Suzuki is hiding a special surprise in one lucky '05 GSX-R 1000. You ride it for a month or two and then crack the frame open to see if you're a winner. No word yet on exactly what the prize is though. Perhaps a new matching helmet and jacket.

Oh yeah - Congratulations.

·
Banned
216 Posts
yeah i seen that bike in the showroom the other day, its real sick looking with a matching blue seat and black exhaust. Shit is real clean

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Very nice, I actually was just at a dealership a few hours ago and sat on an anniversary 600. The handlebar position felt nice, but I felt like my legs were bent a little too far, it was bizarre... Every other bike I sat on felt pretty comfy, except the 636, I felt like that bike is a little too far forward as far as ergo's go. I've been having so many problems with both my bikes I was almost ready to go pick up a brand new bike and sell my other 2. However after doing some math I realized that the numbers didn't agree with my bank account... for a long long time hahahhaha. That is a sweet bike tho, I hope to have something like it in the next couple years... maybe when I graduate college.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts