Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
yea...someone has WAYYYYYY to much time on their hands to take on a project like that

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAHAHAHA funny "thing"

u know what I would do with it ? I would go right where all the posers are on a week end to hook up girls with their ricers and bling bling bikez, and then I would hook up three girls in only 5min NOW IF THATS NOT GONA HURT THEIR...Cojones :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
:gay :gheyfight :gheyfight

·
Registered
476 Posts
That's funny! My two boys are in the process of making one of their old bikes into something like that , I'll post some pics when they get done.

·
Registered
646 Posts
THAT thing is creatively awesome. but shit, waaay too much spare time for this man...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Perfect first bike! I'd do some sort of badass Ghostrider-wannabe movie with it..

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
We need to send the neewbis there to show them the perfict first bike.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd kill to have that kind of time on my hands.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Still back in the 80s I think(?) Honda came out with a 650 or 750, or something of that size & not their 90cc Trail Bike, with a shift to a higher or lower gearing giving the bike something like 10 speeds. It sold like rotten eggs so they scratched it.

After all Honda was always fooling around with things like clutchless shifting, to anti-skid wheels, to even push-button gear changing in '89 & even tried it out on their few special racing ATVs. Then it looked as if it would be on their Cruisers & possibly the sportbikes later.

Yet in 90 or 99 Duke was going to introduce the push button shifting to most of their bikes ONLY it was being used by their factory road racers & started to give them problems. They went back to normal shifting & this did not come about on the sportbikes.

So strange things can come about in the yrs & I expect the push button shifting to be here very soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts