Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=DE9D78B651FBDB1DC80516C79B560AF6

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=4DD997DB2243E51606E0A796EBFDE396

CLICK THAT LINK, THEN RIGHT CLICK-SAVE AS FOR THE NEXT ONE...

try those links and let me know how it goes, they are hosted through a website that will kill that link after so many downloads. if it goes down let me know ill get another link. these are just some short little clips of me fuckin around the other night. ill go out during the day this weekend so you can see better. the road sucked and i couldnt see shit which is why i set them down so much. better vids to come this weekend

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
That worked looking good. Youll have to teach me how to roll them that long some time.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dennisred69 said:
That worked looking good. Youll have to teach me how to roll them that long some time.
those were pretty shitty compared to my normal. at night i get a little nervous bout cops sitting somewhere, shit being the road, something running out into the road, etc etc. im gonna get some good ones this weekend during the day, or maybe even tomorrow since i only have one class. that section of road isnt the greatest either, it kinda pushes you to one side which is why i was setting em down cuz im going off the road. ill find a nice smooth ride and ride a long one and post it up. i might be at big dogs or whatever it is sunday, look for me

·
Registered
456 Posts
yea snigg they sucked. you had longer ones shaking

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i rode some 1/2 or 3/4 milers that night, but my roomate kept dropping behind w/ the car. the one vid i posted where he stopped taping while i still had the front wheel up, i rode that one pretty long. im gonna try and go out today before it gets dark

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
too bad you're not near me cause my girl TWSTA can video from the back of bike like no other.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts