Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter says that the fronts of those Can Am Spyders look like creepy evil faces. Well, apparently they really are plotting to kill us, by bursting into flames right before a rider gets on.

This happened at Thunder in the Valley this weekend, a bike rally that happens every year in my hometown.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
lol, love the girl walking by texting on her phone oblivious to what is going on. "Oh Marsha I think you and Jimmy are the perfect couple but I really think you should wait another week before you give him a bj. Wow I wish all these people would shut up I can barely hear myself text."

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Well now, who's ready to go for a ride?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Those things look like suicide, anyway. Them bursting randomly into flames is like saying botulism-ridden fish is dangerous because someone might hit you with it.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Wow! Great Vid! Wonder why it went up like that

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
Its true the best way to kill a spyder is to set it on fire.

More like Can't Am...

The only way I'd ride one of those is if I couldn't ride a motorcycle any longer.

·
Registered
170 Posts
What an awesome movie that was.

Like 1 guy with a Busa and everyone else running 600's and 1000's and they all talk about how awesome he is at drag racing and how he is the KING OF CALI.

DERP.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Not if you're making the best of a bad situation. Once the fire dies down to a warm glow, it's smore time!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm? A new way to get rid of old bikers and/or wanna be newbies?

There are quite a few of these in the city but it seems like it is mostly the brothers riding these Can Ams.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a Can Am Spyder for my son because he watches his girlfriend instead of the road .I figured at least its so odd looking trffic would take notice .
The Spyder is for the Guy who wanted a real Bike but never had the B-LLs the ride .
he sees the Spyder having 3 wheels and figures he cant fall. He is in for a big surpise as over 60mph Spyders are unstable .On the Highway After awhile you get into a controlled rhythm of hit bump , bounce, shimmy then save. But its not my cup of tea
Ive had other Spyder owners( that never owned a motorcycle ) dispute this only to follow them down the highway as they where on the edge of being out of control but didn't know any better .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts