Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this posted in a different forum. A good reminder not to instigate with shitty drivers, just get the hell away from them before it escalates.

edit - skip to 1:50 if you ain't got time for dat.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Riders shouldn't have been so fucking stupid.
Driver in the car shoulda just driven the hell away.

idiocy on all parts.

Reactions: jethead and max384

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Yea, you know road rage is popular over there when you have entire youtube channels dedicated to car & bike road rage.

Lock both of the fucking nut balls up.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Dude can't catch a break. Dislocates his shoulder this morning in MotoGP practice, then flies to Moscow for a charity street ride and has his bike run over.

Poor guy. :(

On topic: I thought I always wanted to go to Russia, but I've seen more YT/LL vids in the past 2 years to make me forget about the previous 12 yrs of wanting to visit there...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Dude can't catch a break. Dislocates his shoulder this morning in MotoGP practice, then flies to Moscow for a charity street ride and has his bike run over.

Poor guy. :(

On topic: I thought I always wanted to go to Russia, but I've seen more YT/LL vids in the past 2 years to make me forget about the previous 12 yrs of wanting to visit there...

I wouldn't let it put you off ,I have been many times . Sooner you go the better before it changes to much and loses it's iron curtain feel . St Pb airport is up for redevelopment ,I prefered flying in and seeing the outline of the hammer and sickle still on the buildings where it had been removed, that sort of history will be lost as the glass and steel takes over .

The underground with its amazing gothic feel and old token system .

The company sold this thing to Russia so I was one of the guys who went out to show them how to put it together and make it work . Spent a few months going back and forth to russia trouble shooting it . Those are factory units for egg production , 40 of them were to be demolished as they modernise .. As they are doing everywhere .

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
If I was driving a car and some douchebag on a bike was pounding on my window and trying to open my door, you better believe I'd do the exact same thing.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
I laughed a little. Biker was dumb for sure. If I was in that situation as the driver of the car I wouldn't have hesitated to pull my gun out...the laws in WI permit me to do that. If someone is dumb enough to act like that while riding a bike who knows what they'll do.

·
Registered
156 Posts
As a general rule of thumb, as a street biker, you shouldn't participate in "road raging". If you see someone driving a car/truck that is road raging, you should do your best to safely get away from that person as soon as possible and not do anything to provoke them. Car vs bike is never going to end well for the bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts