Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
WTF?

"A new, faster way to get high. Simply dump your coke in the Neti Pot, bend over, and apply. You'll never take a bump the same way again."

I think, if they tried, they could have made that clip look more frightening...

·
Registered
280 Posts
hahah wtf look kinda useless to me

·
Registered
425 Posts
haha you guys are too much...

I have to admit, I OWN at Neti-Pot myself. If you have any type of allergies or your eyes water during the spring, sneezing, hocking up mucas:)barf), sinus headaches, anything to do with your nasal passages, this thing is a cure-all. After working outside all day with all the pollen in the spring-time, this thing is all that gets me through. Just recently I have bad allergies and a doctor friend of mine introduced me to it and it has helped me ever since.

Now I don't use it as often as I brush my teeth as that ad says, but I use it when I've been outside most of the day or when I know my allergies are really bothering me. You would not believe the crap this thing brings out of your sinuses...

I read an article one time when they were testing this pot out and were putting the fluid that came out under a microscope and they were finding all kinds of small gnats and fly wings in peoples noses...

So :flipa the neti haters :grinbounc

·
Registered
57 Posts
mtnryder said:
haha you guys are too much...

I have to admit, I OWN at Neti-Pot myself. If you have any type of allergies or your eyes water during the spring, sneezing, hocking up mucas:)barf), sinus headaches, anything to do with your nasal passages, this thing is a cure-all. After working outside all day with all the pollen in the spring-time, this thing is all that gets me through. Just recently I have bad allergies and a doctor friend of mine introduced me to it and it has helped me ever since.

Now I don't use it as often as I brush my teeth as that ad says, but I use it when I've been outside most of the day or when I know my allergies are really bothering me.

So :flipa the neti haters :grinbounc
can you make a video of you using it :p

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I don't think the lady in the video was exhaling vigorously. I sensed the narrator getting ready to bust out lauging during the vid.....I know I did.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
mtnryder said:
If you have any type of allergies or your eyes water during the spring, sneezing, hocking up mucas:)barf), sinus headaches, anything to do with your nasal passages, this thing is a cure-all. After working outside all day with all the pollen in the spring-time, this thing is all that gets me through. Just recently I have bad allergies and a doctor friend of mine introduced me to it and it has helped me ever since.

ever heard of Benedryl? I have allergies also, BAD ones, I just pop a pill.. more fun and I don't have to watch gunk come outta my nose...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
On a serious note, I'm sure its a good product and does what it's designed to do. It's just the vid thats funny as hell! :lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
i noticed that when i bend down after a day of surfing, a fairly large amount of water comes out of my nose. I have no idea where it's coming from, but it only comes out when i bend down. (first discovered when i bent down to get my key hidden under my car) This is irrelevant to the thread, but it just reminded me of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.