Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies. Goatee, or no goatee? I prefer the goatee, but people tell me that I look like a damn nazi with it. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have to start resizing these damn pictures. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I like it with, but grow the rest of it in, I'm not into the "System of the Down" looking goatee.(take a pic when you grow the rest in) Make sure you keep it trimed tho, ya see those bushy ones and it looks like a rats nest.

so my vote is, WITH!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I don't care for you with it!! Get rid of it!! You have a nice face and it just covers it up....I am not one for facial hair...I prefer nice and smooth!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna keep it hella short. It'll still be there, just not nearly as long as it was in that picture. I shaved it off about a week ago, and now it's only a week "long'' and it looks pretty good. I'll post a pic after this weekend. I'm leaving for a ride with a couple of the guys to yosemite tomorrow morning. I'll post pics of that too when I get back Sunday night.

·
Registered
731 Posts
hey dude... the pics are preaty self explaining...
no goatee, no woman
goatee, hoteer chick

:lol

I'm also experimenting with all kind of facial hair looks and I found out the golden rule is: "If the food and drinks can't make their path anymore like they should, shave it away !!!" :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts