Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a couple of real nice clear sound files of a motorcycle that I can use on a web page. I'm looking for a short one or two of and engine reving up real quick and somekind of long one with the bike going through some gears. It could be off of a dyno where you can here the whole thing clearly or it could be as the bike is going away. Anybody have something like this or know where I can get it?

Also looking for a nice panoramic picture that has to do with motorcycles. Something with nice detail and good resolution for a banner.

·
Street racing hooligan
146 Posts
I've got an MP3 of an FZ6 being reved with a sports set of cans lasts about 10 seconds.

Can email you it or something?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DanFZ6 said:
I've got an MP3 of an FZ6 being reved with a sports set of cans lasts about 10 seconds.

Can email you it or something?
Sweet! I'd be interested in hearing it. You can send me an email using the drop down under my name.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Search the exhaust thread, there is a ton of sound clips there from various exhausts.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
At the top of the forum, there is a link to two threads in the archives. One is "Devil exhaust with baffles", and they other is "Devil exhaust without baffles". There is a sound file attached to each of those threads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts