Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:boid I HAVE AN 01 DUCATI M900 S BUT AM HAVING THE URGE TO GET SOMETHING ELSE.I AM THINKING ABOUT A KAWASAKI ZRX 1200R TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE OR THE ALMIGHTY SUZUKI HAYABUSA.ONE BIKE WITH FULL BODY PLASTIC IS ODD IN A MIX LIKE THE OTHERS STATED I KNOW BUT I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE BIG BUS FOR SOME REASON .YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SITUATION WOULD BE GREAT.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
out of all i think i'd pick the triumph. i don't see alot of them around here. plus i keep a special place in my heart for the hooligans.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I had a Busa for 20K miles. Its a great bike. Handles, eh...ok. Straight line it is the fastest (right abotu ties with the zx12) but has most low end torque and best high speed stability. Warning-everyone will try and race you wherever you go to see how they hold up against the Busa.

ZXR is a great all around bike. WIll you do a lot of high speed riding or just putsing aorund town. If you're and around town guy-the ZRX is the cheapest and will probably do the job th best. The Busa needs lots of room to realy use it.

Triumph-Only rode that once for a short bit-Closest to a Ducati of the three you mentioned. If you like attn- Busa, Practicality - ZRX

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I've tried and I've tried but it seems I have no opinion. How odd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts