Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Getting ready to ride at the big track at Willow Springs. Had 2 quick questions.

1.) Anyone know of a place where I could go to get help setting my sag and dampening settings. I've been riding my bike stock and never really felt a need to adjust it but from everyone I talk to, suspension makes a huge difference at the track. Somewhere in L.A. / Orange County in particular. Or if maybe someone would be kind enough to volunteer :p

2.) I'm going to be running BT10's and was wondering what is a good tire pressure for them

Thanks,

SC

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
SteelCajones said:
Hello All,

Getting ready to ride at the big track at Willow Springs. Had 2 quick questions.

1.) Anyone know of a place where I could go to get help setting my sag and dampening settings. I've been riding my bike stock and never really felt a need to adjust it but from everyone I talk to, suspension makes a huge difference at the track. Somewhere in L.A. / Orange County in particular. Or if maybe someone would be kind enough to volunteer :p
Race Tech would be a good place. BTW, they should have a Race Tech van up at the track if it is a WSMC race weekend.

Hope This Helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts