Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty pissed right now. I came out of work today and found this on my tank. My ZX7 now has its first scratch and little dent. Hopefully it is fixable, I really don't feel like paying $648 for a new tank at Ron Ayers....AAAAAHHHHH

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry the pictures are so big.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, I wish I did. It really suck because we have security camera, but we are in the middle of upgrading them, so they weren't recording. I am a manager so we park behind a guarded security. A truck driver did it, how I don't know? Maybe a rock or something.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Awww man, how PISSED you must be, damn. And of course as luck would have, no one knows or seen shit...............might be better that way for them anyway. I'm kinda in the same boat, I park behind the gate gaurd's office of the main gate at the plant, and it also has cameras, and is heavly gaurded, so, far so good for me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to call an ex-coworker. Her husband does motorcycle customizing for cruisers. Maybe he can pull it out and repaint it. He did some decals on my last bike for me,so we will see. It is hard to believe a tank is almost $700 bucks. I will keep you guys updated.

·
Banned
101 Posts
I've seen a bunch of tanks over time on ebay... don't know how much though...

Wow, $700 is a weeee bit excessive... IMHO anyway...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beanhead said:
I've seen a bunch of tanks over time on ebay... don't know how much though...

Wow, $700 is a weeee bit excessive... IMHO anyway...
I know, that was from Ron Ayers. I am looking for used tanks on ebay as well, but we will see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts