Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Teknic Lightning jacket from NewEnough.com. Unfortunately, the thing is too small for me, and it's got these elbow pads that stick out about 4 inches from my elbows. I know what a fitted elbow pad is, but this thing makes me look like one of those lizards that opens up their chin flap and spits at you. It's a size 40, which fit me the other day in the store, but this one just squeezes every part of me. Just wondering where I can get a size 42 black leather jacket that has a sporty look to it for around $150. I'm on a pretty tight budget, so I can't go over, but if anyone has one used, I'd be up for that as well. Thanks guys~ Chris

·
Registered
329 Posts
Why dont you just contact new enough and get an exchange. I did that with my gloves.. they ship right away and wont charge as long as you return them on time.

Its as easy as ordering the replacement and then selecting exchange when you checkout. good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly because there's nothing on the site within my price range, and I don't want the same jacket, due to the lizard flaps on the elbows. I guess I could try and just order a size up, but I just don't see that a size up would change those wings on the jacket any...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeah, I can kinda see in the picture on newenough's site that the elbow padding sticks out a bit. I'd email newenough and ask them what would be a good replacement jacket for that one that's in the same price range. They're usually very helpful and will be more than willing to help you find a new jacket.

·
Registered
501 Posts
return the jacket to newenough, their customer service is the best online service there is. I've never had any problems dealing with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts