Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone-

I have an 18 y/o quarter horse gelding that I need to find a new home for. He has a current negative coggins test and a current rabies vaccination. He has a sweet personality and rides nicely, but is not a beginner's horse. I have tried many things with him over the last 10 years that I've owned him...we have tried barrel racing in the arena and have done some jumping too (never shown/competed). He is a great trail horse for someone with some riding experience...I say this because he can be stubborn at times and is strong headed. He's 15.2 hands, has a low back (has always been this way), and a fat belly.

It kills me to have to find him a new home because I've had him so long and spent a lot of time with him over the years, but I now have an 18 month old daughter that keeps me running around, plus I'm still in school, so I really don't have much time for him anymore (and it has been a while since he has been ridden). Plus, I'm getting married next month and then my husband is joining the Army, so we will likely be moved around.

I really want Boogie to go to a good home. He is great with kids petting him and such, I just wouldn't quite trust him with beginner's. Since I've had him, he's never had any professional training, and I really don't know what his history was prior to that.

He is AQHA registered, and I have the papers, though I never transferred him over to my name.

I am taking all offers at this point. The main thing is I really want him to go to a good home where I don't have to worry about him.

He is located in the Tomball area. Email me if you have any additional questions: [email protected]

Thanks!
~Linda

1 - 1 of 1 Posts