Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my bike down today in some gravel, and I'd like to fix it ASAP. If anyone has some spare superhawk parts laying around that they want to sell, please let me know. I'm going to need the right hand rearset (brake side), right mirror, right front fairing and maybe a brake resivoir/master cylinder setup.

If you have anything, or know of anything please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
74 Posts
Have you tried superhawkforums or e bay I have seen lots of stuff for our bikes there you won't have any luck here not many hawks plus there have not been any new posts forever I gave up on this section

·
Registered
495 Posts
man am I ever glad to see a new post on the superhawk page. I have just finished repairing mine from a dec. wreck. If you are looking for Honda replacement parts, try: http://www.dynamohumm.com/HONDA/VTR 1000/VTR_1000_MAIN.htm

They are in Canada but the prices are still better than anywhere I've found in the US. Since you might need a new master cylinder, go ahead and pop for a 929 or 954 unit, they are even a bit cheaper I think!

I found a few things I trusted on ebay, just depends on what all you need. Depending on how bad the fairing is, you might have it repaired instead of a new one. Was it the rearset or the footpeg that broke? Aftermarket footpegs are half the price as OEM, but a stock rearset might be hard to find used...

Good luck, and hope you get yours up and running soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts