Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up an 05 ZRX1200 from an auction and am in need of a few parts to get her back together. It is Green, with the white and purple stripes. Heres the list

-Headlight Fairing
-Tank
-Front brake lever
-Rt footpeg mount. If the pegs bad, it doesnt really matter, I need the actual bracket that attaches to the frame.
-handlebars
-muffler
-right front turn signal
-front fender
-a bar end
-right engine cover
-gauge cluster-for this I need the black outer housing, the white inner housing and the glass cover that goes over the tack. So if ya got one thats broke up a little, but has these parts in good shape, Id prolly be interested

well I think thats about it.

My email's
[email protected]

Thanks
Kevin

:beer

·
ZRX Pilot
419 Posts
I'll keep an eye out, Have you looked thru eBay yet or over at www.zrxoa.org

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep sure have. Ebay has a few items, mostly mufflers, but a few days ago they had a couple of tanks go up that I missed out on. I just signed up for ZRXOA, and have a post goin on there. Seems like a neat site.

Thanks
Kevin

·
ZRX Pilot
419 Posts
Stuty said:
yep sure have. Ebay has a few items, mostly mufflers, but a few days ago they had a couple of tanks go up that I missed out on. I just signed up for ZRXOA, and have a post goin on there. Seems like a neat site.

Thanks
Kevin

Bunch of nice guys over there, on eBay I type in many different versions of the ZRX, ie.. ZRX1200r, Kawasaki ZRX, ect..... Sometimes I come up with different things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts