Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Forget her even if she does bang ya you can not have a serious relationship with her if she cheats on this boyfriend prepare for her to do the same to you

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I'd say stay on course and keep talking to her and be her friend. I had a girl do the exact same thing, and after a bit she broke up with the bf and we started dating.

Tom.

·
Registered
944 Posts
One of two things;

#1. You have entered the FRIEND ZONE!!

#2. She's tired of her current boy toy, and on the hunt for another, but isn't ready to dump the sure thing.

Either way here your probably screwed in the long run.......welcome to the club of "Men that don't have a clue about what the hell is going on in a chicks head"...and i'm not just the president :lol

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
yep im pretty sure that she's hunting around for a new guy, but wants to find a good one before she drops the sure thing. keep doin what your doin, and i bet she breaks up with the zero soon

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
WISPER said:
One of two things;

#2. She's tired of her current boy toy, and on the hunt for another, but isn't ready to dump the sure thing.

Either way here your probably screwed in the long run.......welcome to the club of "Men that don't have a clue about what the hell is going on in a chicks head"...and i'm not just the president :lol
OR #3, she was going through temporary man trouble and has decided to cut short the sh*t she started with you by casually walking up with the newly reconciled man in tow.

She could develop a HABIT of that...stick around in case there is a death for the boyfriend character at the end of Act III, but don't let her get away with flirting as much as before, cause she need to be giving you something if she leading you on so much.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
yep, the friend zone sux man, once your there, theres no going back :(

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
4real said:
Forget her even if she does bang ya you can not have a serious relationship with her if she cheats on this boyfriend prepare for her to do the same to you

+1

I have heard of people having an actual 'thing' with people who left other people to be togathar but more often than not it turns out like shit.

·
Registered
374 Posts
do you really want to be involved with a girl who will play the field with you while she has a boyfriend? If she has a boyfriend she shouldnt be keeping her options open with you. Lets assume she dumped him for you, you can expect the same treatment someday down the road.

You can always keep her around as a friend though, or a fuck, but i would think a serious relationship wouldnt be a good thing.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
hey, been there, done that.. She will cheat on you in a heartbeat.. My ex did that with me and her then boyfriend.. ended up cheating on him with me.. then a year later, brought one of her "friends" over one night.. Found out she was screwing him... THAT was a very theraputic ass whoopin.. I felt much better.

·
Registered
418 Posts
WISPER said:
One of two things;

WISPER you should have PM'd me on stuff like this... you know I'm the female psyche expert here... what's up w/that???

:bitchslap

Anyway... [on to my dissertation :eek:nfloor ], chances are she's like most women that are looking for the BBD --> B***** Better Deal (which most of them are.. haven't met a women yet that didn't like more money, more cock, better dinners, etc. etc. etc. anyone out there find her let me know)... AND very similar to monkeys:

SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET GO OF THE BRANCH SHE'S HOLDING UNTIL SHE FINDS ANOTHER ONE TO GRAB ON TO.....

And like monkeys, women don't like the feeling of falling off the tree any more than their "just so recent" predecessors.

:pisson

WHICH TRANSLATES INTO: she's toting her current luggage around with her to size you up to him... if you back down, she's got what she needs right there on her arm... if you don't, then she's just figured-out who's the better deal.

ps - you're welcome

·
The Professor!
389 Posts
Have fun with her, fuck her brains out and then you leave her for the BBD!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this has been all good info, havnt seen her or talked to her in a lil bit cuz i just started a second job but i gave her a call tonight, she didnt answer....probably at the bar. Ill keep you guys posted on the outcome of this cuz i bet ill know next time we hang out.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
you mentioned that she told you of this "boy friend" after a few weeks, correct? She was basically testing the waters. She wanted to see if you would react to it, you didn't so she prolly figured that you would mess around with her whether she had a "boy friend" or not. You and she both kept flirting back and forth, testing the waters to see if anything happened. Her bringing in the "bf" to your work was just a test. Not to piss you off but to try to see if you could figure out that she maybe unhappy. Even if she looked happy and flirty with her "bf", it was a sign to show you that she wants you to take over. A lot more women then men need to have another "bf" in the making before they get rid the current. Why women do this? It maybe that a lot of women do not like to be alone. No matter how unhappy they are, they'll stick around with the current till they find something better.

And maybe you just fell into the "male Friend" role. But by the way you have described events, I'm betting on my first explanation.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
just send her over to my place..... :bananafu:

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
I think it was the alcohol talking...its different in the morning. Chick sounds like a lush..try having some non-alcoholic talks and meetings and notice the difference.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts