Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I need some opinions on what a fair asking price would be on a subwoofer package.

Here's the details....

Custom box fabricated by an award winning box builder fitted for the third gen Dodge Ram Quad Cab 2 10" JL Audio w0's and an Alpine MRD M300 300w x 1rms 600 watt max amp. Speakers, amp, and custom box are flawless and about 6 months old. Speakers still under warranty from car toys.

retail is a little over $700

What do you think is a fair asking price? I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance...

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Personally i wouldnt own a W0 JL Audio sub. The W3 is the best entry DVC sub for the $$. I would also look into the amp is it used? Retail is what people who dont know people pay. If retail is $700 the stuff is worth about 1/2 that. I wouldnt give much more than about $400 especially with the sound source (subs) being SVC W0 series. Now dont get me wrong there isnt anything wrong with W0's but I wouldnt use one for a boat anchor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It really depends on where you sell it. I doubt anyone will buy the box with the package so you will probably have to sell that seperately. If you were to sell the subs over the internet you are looking at around 100 for the pair but locally you could get about 150. I think you will probably end up with around 150- 175 for the amp this also depending on where you sell it. If you are lucky you may be able to get around 100 for the box, but since it may be difficult to find a buyer you are probably looking at less.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, Thanks for the reply's. Helps out a bit... :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts