Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im about to buy a new bike (within the next 3 months) and after looking at all the 600's available and reading plenty of articles, the ninja 6r seems to keep coming out on top. I've always had a spot in my heart for the gsx, ever since I was little I thought I'd have one, but recently ive been stuck on this ninja (love that kawi green). Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
first bike?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I started on a Honda CBR 600F4i and it was forgiving enough to allow me to make mistakes... I cannot speak for tehse two - any takers?

·
Flyin' Low
756 Posts
First bike or not, they're so similar in performance, it doesn't really make a difference. Sit on all 4 of the 600's and figure out which one is most comfortable.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Anything but Kawi green. :) Sit on them. I found the new ZX6r very uncomfortable. The GSX-R the most comfortable. But that's me.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I like kawi green (biased though), but you are the one that will be riding it and looking at it!

If it is your first bike...i don't think i would by brand new...get a used one first because you can always upgrade

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
whatever you do check insurance rates before you go into the dealer. if insurance is a problem on these new bikes just get an older F4i with liability.

if your insurance rate is good on new 600, the 636 kawasaki is a very good street bike with excellent midrange.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts