Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm visiting family in Milwaukee this weekend, and I need some drinking buddies for tonight (08/07). I'll be at the Landmark on Farwell, in the video game section, wearing a blue UNC Tarheels hat. I will buy drinks all night for everyone that shows up and identifies themself as being an SBNer. Thanks Milwaukee!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
uncbuell said:
I'm visiting family in Milwaukee this weekend, and I need some drinking buddies for tonight (08/07). I'll be at the Landmark on Farwell, in the video game section, wearing a blue UNC Tarheels hat. I will buy drinks all night for everyone that shows up and identifies themself as being an SBNer. Thanks Milwaukee!
Man, why couldn't you have planned this for Friday night when I was in Milwaukee? :a2

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
free drinks all night at a bar a block from my house, hmmm....
damn i gotta work tomorow, maybe another time :(

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
damn i wish i wouldve seen this sooner... sorry dude gotta post up a lil earlier and you'd get a better response maybe next time! =)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
need some friends... :lol

There are a few people in the WI forum that have the potential to drink enuf to make you reget your offer...one or two that have already posted in this thread...too bad they couldn't join you.

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
There are a few people in the WI forum that have the potential to drink enuf to make you reget your offer...one or two that have already posted in this thread...too bad they couldn't join you.
hmmm... i wonder who he could be talking about. :beer

·
Banned
558 Posts
shit too bad i didnt read this post earlier ide be down to have a few drinks and show u how WI peeps really drink

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh well, I'll post up a week earlier the next time I'm in town, which will be christmas/new years. I ended up meeting some pretty cool chicks over there and bought drinks for them instead of all you guys. I first started going to the landmark when I lived on 22nd and wells back in 1996, and I am proud to say that they still have the same tetris machine. The sopranos pinball machine also took about $10 out of my pockets. What a great place.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
The Sopranos pinball machine is next on my wish list. Everytime I go to Sharkey's I play that machine.

Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts