Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just like an ass i f**k my bike up, being stupid. To make this short i need some help from people. I need a upper fairing plastic and some paint codes if someone has them.
The bike is 01 zx7r yellow and black. I donnt wanna buy aftermarket fiberglass but original plastic and paint it. thanx for any help
email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I sent you some links to your email

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx kawagirl i got them anyone else have some parts laying around i need the whole front: fairing, headlight, mirrorstay bracket,

·
Registered
16 Posts
when i got hit an expedition, i found out the yellow is hard to find, its made up of three different shades of yellow, a pearl, a plain, and something else, i'm trying to dig up the codes. if your in san diego house of motorcycles is the cheapest for new, already painted, i think the decals are like 50 bucks. If you are repairing the old ones get them plastic welded, try to stay away from bondo.

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
I've got a complete tail section (left, right, and center peice) for your year. It's OEM plastic, not fibre glass. I'll get rid of it pretty cheap.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THanx guys but all i need is used upper and then im trying to repaint it thats why i need the paint codes so my painter can match it. I cant weld the old b/c the mirror stay bracket went through the upper when i crashed and big chunk is missing. Im trying not to use fibergalss but looks like i might have to. Is fiberglass prone to chips and such what are the disadvantages of fiberglass ?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Anti-Hero said:
I've got a complete tail section (left, right, and center peice) for your year. It's OEM plastic, not fibre glass. I'll get rid of it pretty cheap.
Do you have pay pal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts