Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what qualifed the 2004 GSXR 600 limited edtion to be a "limited edition"? I have recently pruchased a 2004 and have learned that it is a LTD. EDITION. Just wondering I have searched the web and found nothing to educate me about the factory specs or changes if there were any.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
That bike is not a limited edition. It was one of three color combinations available in the US in '04.

This is an '05 Anniversary Edition.

There was also the Alstare Edition in '03 and the Telefonica Edition in '02.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Most limited or special edition bikes are only different in color scheme. Otherwise they're mechanically identical to the other colors.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info

The suzuki parts guy was the one who informed me that is was a "limited edition" not "special edition". He thought the only thing that was limited was the paint scheme and stickers. I was trying to see if any of the posters out here had anymore info, other than what the he did not have. Thanks for the info.......

·
* * Maximum n00b * *
82 Posts
A lot of people thing that the black/orange is a limited edition since there was less on the road then the blue or yellow one.
that's all.
They thing that the black/orange is like the 1000 black/gold limited edition, but it's not the case.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope

Naa I didn't get any extras:neener

1 - 7 of 7 Posts