Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to turn this:

into something like this:

But I have no idea what tools to use, what new parts to get, where to start...so I'm basically completely lost. Any suggestions?

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
But I have no idea what tools to use, what new parts to get, where to start...so I'm basically completely lost. Any suggestions?
Well, you need to take your fairings off first to see what you have to work with. Then you'll need to choose a new headlight and get some brackets to mount it up. You'll most likely need to custom fab some kind of bracket for your gauges.

I don't think anyone here can hand you a list of tools, parts, and directions for your specific bike. It's all about making it the way you want it. It's going to take time, more money than you think, and a whole lot of experimentation. Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey man i got a v2s as well, like stated above you gotta take all the fairing to see wassup under there , as far as the headlight check out the hyosung comet , same body just a different head but the brackets should fit the frame.The exhaust pipe relocation should be possible. check out some of the threads for hyosungs i think I saw pictures in a thread discussing it. other than good luck if i find out anything to make it easier ill write again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts