Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup everyone i need some help i have a 2001 suzuki gsxr600 which if u want to c u can look under pictures its the yellow and black one. neways i have a yoshimure rs-3 on it right now and i want it louder, i want the loudest pipe i can get, my bro on his r6 has a D&D and its so loud i love it. i was thinking about the D&D unless someone can tell me about more louder pipes. and does anyone know a good place to get a cheaper D&D pipe the satin black one if so thanks i would like to know that site.

another question what type of jet kit should i get for my bike and wat stage should i get and anyone know any good sites to find them thanks alot everyone take care......

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had the exact same bike with the d&d can on it. It was way to damn loud. Annoyingly loud

Since that seems to be what you are looking for though, it might just be perfect

·
Registered
801 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, the '01 is fuel injected; therefore, rather jetting, you'll need a power commander to tune the FI.

Anyhow, as far as exhausts go, I've an Arata full/Ti system on my '00 GSX-R750 racebike and it screams. By far one of the loudest I've heard. In addition, it gives me around 11hp gain in performance.

B

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
go w/the d&d if you want loud, and you'll need a pc since it is an 01, unless you just get a bolt on then you don't have to have the power commander.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just put a D & D on my bike this Saturday, it is loooouuuuddd!!!!! Went from a 4-2-2 to the D & D 4-2-1. And talk about a kick in the ass pick up on power. :cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
go with a micron.there free flow.and very loud.i had an 01 600 and yes there injected no jet kit.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
M4 , there a bit louder than the Dumb and Dumber (D&D) . Go for quality, not noise and D&D is definatly not quality they have about a 6 pack of R&D involved in there making .

·
Registered
436 Posts
check out the FS forum...Blue flame gives you the option of having it wide open or plug it if you want.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I second the Micron nomination. Great color schemes and plenty loud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts