Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Im new here as a member but I've known of this site for a while. I wanted to know what bike is the best for a beginner? I was thinking about a Honda CBR 600. Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
hmmm, i hope you have some retardent suits on.. I cant decide if your a troll or not.. If you have been lurking that long you would most definatley know the answer to this..No a 600 is not a sportbike for a beginner..check out the 250 or 500.. but before you do that check out the MSF course.. (standard answer)..

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Welcome to SBN!!

You might want to start by reading all the stickies in the "new riders" section. A lot of your questions are answered there.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
What's going on here, people are being more and more friendly about these noob's and their liter/600 questions...

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
oober said:
What's going on here, people are being more and more friendly about these noob's and their liter/600 questions...

I can fix that

YOU FREAKEN RETARD ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.(just jokeing new guy)

Welcome to SBN and what they said about the new rider section is where you want to be reading.

To answer your "?",no it's not a good bike to start on.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Get a small bike and stop pissing off the people who have nothing to do but yell at noobs!

To all of those who can't stop flaming...get out and ride and leave the flaming to Racer X! :twofinger

·
Registered
211 Posts
The CBR600F3 was a terrific bike to learn on for me, but i had prior experience with dirtbikes and too much dirt bike riding on the streets. It all depends on you but it was a good bike.

And learn to use the search button before you post again. nOOb.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Nice UserName "JustSomeone" I am smelling some :bsflag

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
RayOSV said:
You might want to start by reading all the stickies in the "new riders" section. A lot of your questions are answered there.
+1

Aloha and Welcome to SBN :twofinger

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Welcome. I hope that first post comes with a <flamesuit>. Just be sure to close that tag once your done. Sorry, HTML... its almost Monday. Nevermind.

Good luck and welcome! Take MSF and get gear first!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts