Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Jeff Dunham is coming soon and the only seats available are upper deck. I'd like to get decent seats and I don't mind paying a little extra. Ill do eBay and Craigslist but does anyone know any other sites for finding better seats?

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
So, Jeff Dunham is coming soon and the only seats available are upper deck. I'd like to get decent seats and I don't mind paying a little extra. Ill do eBay and Craigslist but does anyone know any other sites for finding better seats?

Thanks in advance for any help. :)
just google "(your city)" and "ticket broker". Milwaukee has a number of them, like Ticket King, and i am assumeing there should be some around you too.

prepare to get angry when you see the markup.

edit, there must be some sort of network, it appears that they have Jeff dunham tickets for all of his shows.
Jeff Dunham Tickets

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
day of the show, there is always someone out front hustling and you will likely get better seats for cheaper
This is absolutely true. I paid pretty big money to get front row center seats at the uproar fest, and my cousin took a chance and got in for 1 third of what I paid, and was 5 rows back. I couldn't believe it.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why would you pay to see that show?
Probably the same reason that you ride that dangerous motorcycle. Different strokes for different folks.

And the sooner we figure that out, maybe we won't be so nasty to each other.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Probably the same reason that you ride that dangerous motorcycle. Different strokes for different folks.

And the sooner we figure that out, maybe we won't be so nasty to each other.
you know it was just a joke. you should be able to spot a terrible joke...oh wait...:eek:nfloor

I have two words for ya....bill burr. worth paying for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts