Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the first day of college for fall semester, so i'm in my 2nd class, English 1301. I sit down and wait for class to begin, people are still walking in. Well, this girl walks in and I swear she is one, if not the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen! When she takes a few steps into the classroom we both make eye contact... I was looking striaght into her beautiful eyes, I tell ya it was a love at first sight kind of moment! She walks into the classroom more and I can't believe it she sits right next to me! I couldn't think of anything to say to her while we were waiting for the teacher to arrive, I was so pissed at my self for not saying anything! Although she was kinda talking to her friend next to her. I couldn't talk to her during class cuz the teacher was talking the whole time.

Ok heres the bad part and why I am really mad at my-self! Class ends, of course everyone stands up and is getting ready to leave / leaving... Well I stand up and so does she at the same time, I look up and see her stairing at me with a smile on her face, we made eye contact again, she looked like she wanted / was expecting me to say something!!! I do a stupid little smile and leave the ****ing classroom!!! I froze up and couldn't think of anything to say! DAMNIT!

My next class is on Thursday, I need your guys help! Please help me think of some good convo starters or even just simple things to say to let her know im interested. I realize a simple hi, or hello could have been said, but trust me in this classroom/situation it would have sounded stupid, with all these other kids around us and her friend that she was talking to right next to her, I guess you just had to be there. So please I need something better than a hi, hello, whats up, etc.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
ride your bike to class,
ask her if she would like to go out after class to Starbucks or some stupid shit.

not hard just say something almost anything

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Just walk up to her and introduce yourself. I think the most important thing to remember is BE YOURSELF. Don't try to act like mr joe fuckin cool and shit, just be yourself, crack a joke or two, laughter is a big turn on for chicks.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ask what her major is. That is probably the best question to ask, because it will lead into a conversation that can easily be steered in whatever direction.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Walk over to her desk while she is still sitting down and say "Hey baby look at this..." then just whip out your manhood and sit it right on her forehead. From there you wont have to say anything else.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Juggalo said:
ride your bike to class,
ask her if she would like to go out after class to Starbucks or some stupid shit.

not hard just say something almost anything
Yeah. ride your bike into the classroom....that would do it for me :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
appleripper said:
Ask what her major is. That is probably the best question to ask, because it will lead into a conversation that can easily be steered in whatever direction.
If that works for you then I say go for it. But that so called pick up line is worn out and girls are tired of hearing it. Theyre looking for something more original. They want to feel like what u just said is something that was meant just for them not something that you're saying to every girl on campus. Your game gotta be tight but at the same time you dont wanna come off as a player because thats even worse than "whats your major?" Which dont get me wrong if the girl is really feeling you she might go for that. But to answer the original question since I really didnt do it in my first post :lao The classroom may not be the best place for you to approach her, from what you said you dont really feel to comfortable in that environment. So wait until after class and as your walking out go up and just introduce yourself and ask if she would mind if you walked with her to her next class or car. Even if this makes you late for your next class. (Dont make a habit of this B.O.B. Books over Bitches :banana ) Once you get that convo started the rest would be up to you Im sure you can handle it from there. Good Luck! :cheers

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
CBR Gurlie said:
Yeah. ride your bike into the classroom....that would do it for me :)
Yep!! If she is afraid of the bike, then you probably don't want her anyway. Just relax, take your helmet in to class, and if she makes eye contact with you again introduce yourself, ask her for her name, ask what her major is, and listen to what she has to say. Listen to everything, because she'll clue you in to what to ask next. If you are tongue tied still, then ask her WHY she chose her major... and if you have a pleasant convo ask her if she likes motorcycles. If she says no then don't ask her out. If she says yes then ask her if she would prefer a frozen drink or a cup of coffee. Then offer her a ride to go and get it- and take the long road!! :) No twisties though,you'll scare her!

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Why do you just say, "Hi, I'm [insertnamehere]" and see where that gets you...

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
1,308 Posts
you could also just bend her over the desk she sits at and just start feeding her what you got. if that doesent work i dont know what will.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Why is it that most of you guys seem to clown yourselves when it comes to attractive women?

The only thing you got going for you is that you didnt say anything to her and she will be more interested in why your not drooling at her like the rest of the chumps. So you need to pick it up off the floor tomorrow. We all know if you dont, someone else is going to.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I find 'hi' to be an effective way to start a conversation.

Other than that hybrid is 100% correct, if she's really that beautiful a woman she'll become a lot more interested because you're not a blubbering drooling idiot which she gets plenty of on a day to day basis.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'd probably start with something along the lines of:

Hey, would you mind if I cheat off you?

A little humor (no stand up routine, please) to break the ice and get things going. The two of you will end up talking a little bit after that but DO NOT hang on her. Talk to her friend a bit, talk to other people in the class, etc.
At the beginning of the semester, you want her to feel comfortable talking to you. This sets you up for the rest of the semester because now when she comes in to grab a seat you'll always be a better choice than people she doesn't know.

From there, chit chat with her a bit and don't forget to talk to her friend as well - don't wanna let her know that you're stuck on her yet.
After a couple classes, you'll both feel comfortable and instinct should take over from there.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Heeeey that's slick hoz, matter of fact it's fucking brilliant. Although you might want to reverse it and say 'it's okay if you cheat off me.'

·
Registered
813 Posts
Put you hand out and say "hi. My name is.... what's yours?"

Maybe you can plan a study date?

Ask her if she's from around here? What she thinks about college?

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
Heeeey that's slick hoz, matter of fact it's fucking brilliant. Although you might want to reverse it and say 'it's okay if you cheat off me.'
*cough* rep-points *cough*

I try not to intimidate women with my huge brain.
Plus, sooner or later most of the class figures out I'm ruining the curve. Its best to be humble about it.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Dude, you're riding a convo starter. Reach between your legs, check to make sure you brought Ping and Pong with ya to class, slide up to her, make your introduction, and ask her for a ride.

·
Registered
656 Posts
lawson said:
you could also just bend her over the desk she sits at and just start feeding her what you got. if that doesent work i dont know what will.
LMAO Is this your solution to everything?? LOL You crack me up!!

As for the initial question, I agree with what most of the other have posted about asking a question that could lead to a conversation with her. That is always the best approach to get to know someone. Good Luck!!

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
And try not to get caught in the friend zone, which will happen damn easy given the environment.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts