Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 2 months. We've spent most days together, and we care about each other very much. Before we started dating, she agreed to go on a 2 week cruise with her parents to alaska (she's on it right now). As luck would have it, I was scheduled to go on tour with my band the week before her cruise, and I just got back. In another words, when she gets back, we will have been apart for a total of 3 weeks. To top it off, she'll go back to college a few weeks thereafter. I'd like to know something special I can do for her. I know 3 weeks isn't a huge deal, but I'd like to celebrate our time together while we still can. Plus, she tends to go above and beyond, for our relationship (particularly in between the sheets). I'd like to do something for her in return to all the awesome shit she's done for me. Just something that lets her know that I care. I was thinking of something all day long, ending in something special in the bedroom. I'm a broke college student, so I don't have a whole lot of money to throw around.
Please help me out in making my lady feel special.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
and how COOL are you for wanting to do something for your girl....

ok, this is what I suggest you do. First off, I'd start out about 8ish in the a.m. take her for a long bike ride, out in the country somewhere, where you can spend time alone and look at the scenery. At about 9:30 -10ish, go get a small bite to eat at some tiny little coffee chope in small town. Walk around and look at the town. Stop in sops and just widow shop. Around 11ish go find a grocery store, go get meats, cheeses, and maybe some sparkling water (you'll be on the bike, no alcohol) take if to a secluded spot some where, and have a picnic. Just let her gab about her trip, and what she saw and did.after your done, take another ride anywhere, just as so long as you two are together.

get back to your place and make sure you take a shower first. When your done, run her a bath and let her soak while you set up for the night. Candles, maybe a little wine,(beer, what ever you like) music, a blanket on the floor. And so what comes next. Enjoy eachothers company.

That's my idea of a little alone time. But also, you could just ask her what she wants to do, she'll maybe just want to do nothing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like Japbike's suggestion. May I add one more thing to the evening? A nice full body massage - spend at least a full 30 minutes on the massage. That's one thing that my husband truly enjoys and appreciates from me (amongst other things :) ) Get a nicely scented body massage oil - nothing too heavy scented.

Enjoy your evening!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
and do the full body massage with your full body.. Works for me..

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
f2benny said:
Japbike-sounds good. Can I do it with you though?

hahah! sure, come on down! woohooooo!!! :2fingers

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
whats up with chicks and window shopping? my g/f comes from a rural area and myself from an urban area(pittsburgh) and when she comes to visit she talks bout going window shopping in the city. wtf is the fun in that? :dunno

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
snigg said:
whats up with chicks and window shopping? my g/f comes from a rural area and myself from an urban area(pittsburgh) and when she comes to visit she talks bout going window shopping in the city. wtf is the fun in that? :dunno

well its just soemthing to do actually. If you don't have the $$ you can look at the things you want to save up for. And it's also a good way to look and just talk. I don't know why us chicks like that crap, I window shop at Bike Dealers.. :D that's how I get my kicks. When you actaully shop, you can't really talk to the person except from behind a curtain, and that cant be to intamite, unless you decide to get a little freeky deeky in the dressing room! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yellow2003 said:
Please help me out in making my lady feel special.

You have soooo much to learn aboot being a man...... If your woman isnt quietly counting the days till you die, you havent done your job...... :chair

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Seconded Stimy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts