Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I let a friend ride my 97 cbr f3 600, and he dumped it, smashing up the whole front end... this is whats wrong... front light is gone, all fairings except for the tail (3 peice), gauge cover (black cover that goes over the guages), the stay bracket that holds the spedometer gauges and the mirrors is bent... so need a new one, left mirror, signal lights, windsheild... other than that... the bike runs fine and nothing is bent, its basically all cosmetic... nothing mechanical is broken! Runs Perfect!!!, it was dropped at 4mph in my neighbors driveway.

Now heres the deal, he's paying for this to either be fixed or im selling it and hes gonna make up the difference to me in order of blue book value... what do you guys think is the best option? The biggest question i have is, what does a bike with this kind of damage sell for???

other thing i thought was to buy the new parts and sell the wrecked parts on ebay as fixer uppers??? I dont know... im lost... i just wanna ride and this is putting a damper on my summer, any advice would help!!! :cheers

PICTURES OF THE BIKE

see the damage for yourself

pict 2

pict 3

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hell, just sell it to him for blue book (pre-crash value, of course). Let him deal with all the hassles of fixing it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a bad idea... I added pics so you guys could get a good idea of how bad this thing really is... again it runs perfect and looks great from the tank back, haha... any ideas on how much this would sell for maybe on ebay???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts